Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am not a Bill Simmons rip-off

OK. Maybe I am. For those who do not know who Bill Simmons is, then he's a rip-off of me.

Well now that that's said and done, on with my inaugural post. I should clarify what this blog is even about.
Music, media, events. Very broad and not that informative. I will be reviewing random musical acts, TV shows, sports events, concerts, books i never read judged solely on the cover, food from wherever i go, so on and so on.
I will try to update at least once a week, but the fact that i only get Internet(stolen) from one place in the house that's not a promise I can keep. Not that any body's reading this anyway.

editor's note: i don't have an editor, so if there is any grammar errors, wrong punctuations, or anything that just
looks like if it doesn't belong, sorry. I'm a science major not an English major.


2 comments: