Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Not Ready For the Future

If 17 again is accurate, then if you look like Zac Efron when you're 17, then you will look like Chandler Bing when you are a middle aged man. That's bad news for me because at 17 i looked more like Chandler. I wonder what that means for me.....

All in all though 17 Again was a decent movie if you can look past the fact that Zac Efron ages horribly.  I mean in high school he's a long haired, wide jawed, dancer; but as an adult his chin recedes back to his face, his hair is bananas, and he's CHANDLER.

I give this movie  a 3.5 out of 5 in a scale i just made up right this instance and really has no merit of any kind.

On an unrelated note, Lollapalooza line up due tomorrow. Lets hope it comes out better than coachella.

No comments:

Post a Comment