Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quit being a hater and learn to love the T.O.

The media frenzy that is T.O. is back with an all new reality show on VH1 and a brand new team to terrorize. Yes I am a fan of T.O., I don't think I left the honeymoon phase and if he came back to the Cowboys I'd get my popcorn ready. Why such a fascination with T.O. It all has to do with two letter nicknames. Sorry Ocho Cinco, but my money is on LT and TO. Like Us Weekly loves Brangelina. The same exact way OK! Magazine loves Speidi, and the same nauseating way Entertainment Tonight likes TomKat, I love two letter nicknames.

I take a look at my track record and I see the evidence piles up against me. I perfer MJ of Pippen, JT over Fatone, M&M's over Twix. Even the person that brought it up to my attention has been shortened to 2 simple letters, JV. My wife, LA. Biggest city ever visted, NY. My favorite writer even shortens his name out to BS. It's something I've learned to except. I grew up in the texting age so TS.

Who knows maybe one day I'll live in DC, driving my VW, listening to my XM, but in the middle of a TI song, I switch over to the SI channel because MJ is on. Then I'll admit i have a problem, but in the mean time I can only be JA that lives in BS.

1 comment:

  1. hi kutu! i couldnt figure out how to shorten this to 2 letters but i hope you like it all the same - ily! :]

    ReplyDelete